With the soffit frame the door opens in the direction of the reveal. A decisive advantage in barrier-free door planning: A central positioning of the door leaf in a larger wall reveal is possible, as the gripping depth of a door handle may not be more than 260mm for wheelchair users.
Recommendation: Position a door stop so that the door does not bang the frame or wall on opening.
- Technical details
- Design: 1 part | 2 part split
- Material: galvanized steel sheet | stainless steel
- Surface: primed | powder coated
- Available for glass and timber doors
- Optional features
- 3D hinge pockets
- Concealed hinges
- Stainless steel striking plate Protect
- Stainless steel striking plate Protect & Clean
- Further provisions and attachments possible