Blind frames are fixed on one side of the wall and serve only to accommodate the door leaf. The soffit and the back side of the wall are not covered by the frame so that the clearance width remains the same.
This is the ideal solution especially in refurbishments where every millimeter counts. Blind frames are also particularly suitable for small or extremely deep wall thicknesses as well as for special wall connections.
- Technical details
- Design: 1 part
- Material: galvanized steel sheet | stainless steel
- Surface: primed | powder coated
- Available for glass and timber doors
- Optional features
- 3D hinge pockets
- Concealed hinges
- Stainless steel striking plate Protect
- Stainless steel striking plate Protect with latch adjustment
- Further provisions and attachments possible
Brick wall, 1 part Information (PDF) Drawing (PDF) Drawing (DWG) Revit family (RFA)