2 part split renovation frames
The 2 part renovation frame is ideal for situations where the old frame should not be ripped out. The renovation frame can simply be mounted over the existing old frame.
The architrave is adjusted in width according to the old frame, so that it is completely covered. The different adjustment areas (receiving opening tolerances) ensure that different wall thicknesses can be compensated.
- Technical details
- Design: 2 part split
- Material: galvanized steel sheet | stainless steel
- Surface: primed | powder coated
- Available for glass and timber doors
- Optional features
- 3D hinge pockets
- Concealed hinges
- Stainless steel striking plate Protect
- Stainless steel striking plate Protect with latch adjustment
- Further provisions and attachments possible
2 part split Type K
2 part split Duo 15Z Information (PDF) Drawing (PDF) Drawing (PDF) Drawing (DWG) Drawing (DWG)